several referer errors

dbayly at udena.ch dbayly at udena.ch
Mon Dec 17 22:28:40 PST 2001

Why not have a look yourself. Here's a way that may make what is
happening clearer.

Change the port that you are serving from to a non standard value;
many proxies work on a certain port (typically 80)  and try the same
page. This takes only a few minutes so you could even think of doing
it on a live server.

If it is different then to see what is happening set
user.webserver.prefs.fldebug to true and    compare the debug windows
at system.temp.webserver.debugprefilter  for the two port values. The
difference should be  detectable

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
   		Digest Readers do it once a day.