glossaryPatch peculiarity

Keola Donaghy keola at nahenahe.net
Thu Dec 27 12:48:05 PST 2001

Aloha all. I'm trying to prevent pages that I'm rendering from a Guest
Database being entered in the glossary (I've built up a large glossary of
Hawaiian words that I want to link to, and some pages have the same name
as these words).

I've added useGlossaryPatcher with a value of false to my site prefs in
both the guest database and my Frontier.root at websites.#prefs, but
whenever I render a page from my guest db an entry is added in the
Frontier.root at websites.#glossary, and when I render a page in my guest
db, it is taking the value in the frontier.root glossary over the same
entry in the guest db.

I'd either like to prevent entries to the Frontier.root #glossary entry,
or make sure that pages rendered from my guest db use those glossary items
rather than those in Frontier.root.

Ideas anyone?

Mahalo,

Keola