Newbie question

Brad Lachel lachel at d155.org
Thu Oct 18 09:04:08 PDT 2001

I just tried installing the Frontier demo package to see if this product
will do what we want.  Unfortuneately, I ran into a problem during
installation.  Probably my fault.

We currently have an Apple Share IP server doing our Web Hosting.  I
assume that Frontier will take over the Web Hosting duties, but since
the ASIP web server is also a File server, I left it running for now.

ANyhow,  When I installed Frontier, the following error message came up
after installation appeared to complete:

404 not found
No such object exists on this server /ControlPanel

It appears that the Frontier control panel was not able to be installed,
or I entered something incorrect during setup that did not allow it to
be installed correctly.

2 notes

1)  The Frontier Application is located at HDA:Applications:Frontier.

2)  I downloaded the Frontier demo onto my computer and copied the
unstuffed folder to the web server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.