Copy and Paste in Mac OS X

Frank Tansey tansey at sonoma.edu
Mon Oct 29 17:57:06 PST 2001

I have been having a real problem in copying text into my website roots in
Mac OS X 10.1. The problem occurs when copying material from other programs
into my outline. After selecting the material one of three things occur.
Most of the time. Nothing is pasted this happens about 50% of the time.
Second, material which was a prior copy selection is inserted. This happens
about 45% of the time. Finally, about 5% of the time the proper material is
pasted. In the first and second case I can properly paste the copied
material in to any other Mac application which verifies that that material
is on the clipboard.

Any ideas?

Frank
--