Is "publishToSecondSite" a Frontier/UserLand Directive?

Bill Humphries whump at apple.com
Fri Sep 28 12:16:36 PDT 2001

Hi,

I'm in the process of understanding the code behind an existing
application written in UserTalk.

The tables and outlines in @websites make use of a directive called
"publishToSecondSite".

The directive has an effect, when a page is published through the
website framework --html.buildonepage()-- the rendered page is not
pushed to the external server (if any) specified in #ftpTable.

However, after searching our code base, google, and the Userland web
sites, I cannot find publishToSecondSite referred to in any UserTalk
scripts.

So, at the risk of sounding stupid, is "publishToSecondSite" an
undocumented directive in the Website Publishing Framework?

-- whump