Setup page problems

maria redin msredin at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 17:24:42 PST 2002

Hi,

My IT dept. just installed the Frontier software on my machine on our work
intranet.  Today I tried to get it to work and although it starts up, the
web browser never opens up to the Setup page as promised in the
instructions.

I tried going directly to the ControlPanel web page but it asks me for a
user name and password.  I looked through the archives for ways to reset the
password.  I found how to do so, but then a new error message came up.
Since I had not created an actual account, there was no page for me to view.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the software again, but it never asked me for
the key and it still did not take me to the Setup page.

Any clues out there?  Am I missing something fundamental? I would appreciate
any help.

Thanks!

Maria