hostingSuite.listSites(true) error

DEN BRINKER, Theo theo.denbrinker at air.gov.au
Mon Dec 2 17:07:46 PST 2002

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Thanks Sam, your suggestion didn't work directly but it got me thinking.

When the site list didn't show page 4 moving from 1 or 9 when moving down
from 12 I assumed that page 6 also was in error but it wasn't. Playing
around with the starting numbers and site numbers showed the error would
only occur when certain sites where in the list.

I uninstalled these sites and the site list macro  worked. Then I
reinstalled the sites and the list and site list and search macros worked.

I don't know how or why but it just is. ( Which actually happen too often
with computers and software.)

Theo