Searching a Manila site

Bob Raiselis bob.raiselis at valley.net
Fri Dec 6 09:41:37 PST 2002

I'm using the {searchThisSite (buttontext:"Search", flThisSiteOnly:true,
thisSiteOnlyCheckText:"This site only")} macro for the search form on a
Manila site, and it seems to work, but I don't see anything in the
config.mainResponder.data table (which is where I assume search indexes
end up). Where is the search information being stored now? Frontier 9 on
a Mac OS 9.

I need to be able to go in to delete certain administrative pages from
the search index, unless there is an easier way to specify that a story
should not get indexed.

thanks.

Bob