Filemaker + Frontier + OSX

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Wed Dec 11 13:59:51 PST 2002

I know it has me looking at moving to some kind of mySQL/postgreSQL -
PHP - Frontier type of solution for upcoming projects...  (expecially
with what andre has done....)

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students