New install of F 9 on Mac OS X: can't find a sub-table named "config"

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler michael at GeekTimes.com
Thu Dec 12 00:02:57 PST 2002

in radioCommunityServerSuite.init.

I was hoping for a bit more embracing user experience upon start-up :-)

How to I fix this so I can init Frontier 9?

Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael at GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

AIM: "SF Geek" <--- trying to see whether it's worthwhile to keep on

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here
and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)