Filemaker + Frontier + OSX

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Thu Dec 12 07:43:02 PST 2002

There is a new version of 6 (I think it is .4)  that was released
yesterday that reports look like the "whose" problem may be resolved
from pure applescript.  Note that this is based on second hand reports
from the apple-script list.

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students