Extracting logs from Manila

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Mon Dec 30 11:08:27 PST 2002

Hi Bob,

You will have to enable HTTP logging for the server. If you are running
9.0, you can do this by enabling HTTP logging:

http://frontier.userland.com/httpLogging

Be sure to check the box to include virtual hosts.

Then you probably can configure Analog or other logging software to generate
a site log by looking at the virtual host included in the log.

http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$10237?mode=topic

You also might want to monitor site performance before/after you enable
this.

Lawrence