Change a site name?

Jack Foster Mancilla iJak at mac.com
Tue Jul 2 10:53:16 PDT 2002

.

That needs to be done from the Frontier/Manila server. ... When you
are on your manila server and in the Fronter program, you can select
manilaWebsites.root from the window menu choice. Then you select the
site and then from the "Server" menu choice you can choose change
url, You can also uninstall the site and reinstall the site to a new
url.