[radio-dev] Help - Network problems?

Jack Foster Mancilla iJak at mac.com
Wed Jul 24 14:21:14 PDT 2002

.

Hello,

How do I check what is wrong with our network? ...

We are running an OSX server with Manila 8.07b on port 8080 hosting
an RCS. Apache is on this same box on port 80,

The firewall administrators have opened ports 8080, 80 and 5335. ...

The client machine used to be able to connect, now there is a tcp
error. ... The Network Firewall administrators can see the client
talking to the server, everything returns ok. ... but it is not.

I can see no connections at all in the RCS events log. ... The Radio
events log shows a tcp error
At 17:02 -0700 7/23/02, Nichols, Lori wrote :
>Upstream
>Can't upstream because "Can't write stream because TCP/IP error code
>10054 - Connection reset by peer."
>5:00:21 PM
>7.016
>
>Weblog Archive
>3 posts were archived, and the weblog prefs were archived.
>5:00:06 PM
>0.006
>
>Hourly scan
>6 channels read, 1 new stories.
>4:49:03 PM
>3.383
>
>Upstream
>Can't upstream because "Can't write stream because TCP/IP error code
>10054 - Connection reset by peer."
>4:30:37 PM
>6.116

Free $5 Love Reading