Calendar: doesn't point to a valid ...

Stan Purington puringto at spawar.navy.mil
Tue Jul 30 13:45:26 PDT 2002

I am having the same problem with a site on my server except that it's
"Can't find the first day in the calendar...". You may be able to create a
new message by going to http://wl.middlebury.edu/mindandbrain/discuss/ and
create a new topic from there, then make it your home page. Didn't solve my
problem, but perhaps it will solve yours.

Stan