Making Dialogs in Frontier

Jake Savin jake at userland.com
Tue Jul 30 23:01:15 PDT 2002

Hi Helmut, try this:

In the script that gets the password from your card, use something like
the following:

local (password, atts);
card.getObjectAttributes ("password", @atts);
password = atts.rtxt

In the first line, "password" is the name of your password field.
atts.rtxt is the actual text that the user typed into the password
field. The third line assigns this to the local, password.

For what it's worth, I referenced this against the code that handles the
OK button in the login dialog (card) for editing Manila sites, which is
at system.verbs.apps.Manila.windowTypes.dialogs.cards.passwordDialog. (A
mouthful, I know. ;-)

-Jake