Running as service Frontier 8.0.5

Michael Fraase mfraase at farces.com
Wed Mar 6 12:30:12 PST 2002

I'm running Frontier 8.0.5 as a service on Windows 2000 Server with
FireDaemon <www.firedaemon.com>. It allows for optional interaction with
the desktop that seems to work just fine. Frontier runs as a service;
when a member of the Administrators group logs in, Frontier appears in
the tray and can be interacted with just like it would if it were
running as an application.

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC
mfraase at farces.com
www.farces.com
PGP Fingerprint:
3D85 F3F4 9E65 4949 176A  260C CB47 190D C864 9A96