FW: Edit this page button not showing up

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Fri Mar 15 05:18:26 PST 2002

I'd start with the CSS in your design, particularly if there are also
tables used or if this is a Netscape 4.x issue.

--
Regards / KD
http://www.kendow.com/

His speeches left the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving
over the landscape in search of an idea.
- William McAdoo on Warren Harding, 29th American President