(no subject)

Tammy Walters twalters at bhsroe.k12.il.us
Fri Mar 29 09:10:04 PST 2002

Would someone please help me address this problem?  I am running manila
on top of OSX not the server version though.  Everytime we have a power
outage and the server goes down, the manila website gets lost.I see it
locally but the web databases cannot be accessed from the outside.  The
controlpanels can be accessed locally also but again cannot be accessed
from outside.  It appears that the ip address and the websites are no
longer 'married'.  Short of reinstalling the software, establishing a
new website and then uninstalling the individual websites and
reinstalling them into the new site, I have not been able to solve this
problem.  Can anyone help or direct me to a possible solution?

Sincerely,
Tammy