Apple Rackmounts

Roy Walter roywalter at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 12:53:36 PDT 2002

I ran headless Frontier servers 8 years ago on Macs as web / remote
scripting devices. Site content management, RPC, DAM, and WebLogs
(before the term was coined I suppose). Accessed it via Timbuktu, and
now that I work in Windows I sorely miss those days! The new
configurations on OsX and new Frontier services look tremendously
attractive.

roy