Apple Rackmounts

Daniel Berlinger daniel at circumtech.com
Tue May 14 15:09:58 PDT 2002

> --On 05/14/2002, Michel Benevento wrote:
> >Back on topic:
> >
> >Is anyone buying an Apple Xserve?
>
> Yup. Should be placing a BTO web order for a dual-1GB tomorrow. I
> just need to survive the 3-4 week wait...

I will be as well, just not that quickly. I've got two beige G3s that are nearing the end of their life... they're running software that has not yet been moved to X... but I'll be down to one such app in a another few weeks. As soon after that as I can afford it, I'll replace the boxes with Xserves.

d.