Cookie bugs

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu May 16 11:21:04 PDT 2002

On Tue, 14 May 2002 22:15:29 -0600, Samuel Reynolds <sam at spinwardstars.com>
said:

>FIRST BUG
>To fix this, the line:
>   adrcookie^ = adrcookie^ + "\r\n" + s
>needs to be changed to:
>   adrcookie^ = adrcookie^ + "\r\n Set-Cookie: " + s
>

>SECOND BUG
>Basically, mainResponder.members.getHashedCookieString
>should return the cookie *value*, then webserver.util.setCookie
>should be called to actually add the cookie (instead of
>the assignment
>   pta^.responseHeaders.["Set-Cookie"] = s
>that is now in the code).

Since there is no evidence that this will change (let alone that anyone is
listening), could you post a web page describing the problems and the
needed changes? When I get to the cookes page in my revision of the DrMatt
site, I'll point to your page. Thx - m.
--

matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.tidbits.com/matt
pantes gar anthropoi tou eidenai oregontai phusei