Where are macro errors recorded? How to tell if rendering went wrong?

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler michael at GeekTimes.com
Mon May 20 05:15:37 PDT 2002

In older versions of Frontier a window was automagically opened when
errors in page rendering happened. This doesn't happened in 8.x.x. So
I render pages and am not alerted that something happened. Is there
some way to toggle this?

--
Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael at GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here
and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)