Where are macro errors recorded?

Paul Kennett Paul.Kennett at ew.govt.nz
Mon May 20 15:28:18 PDT 2002

Have you got logging set at user.log.prefs?

Mine has
	user.log.prefs.flLogToGuestDatabase true
and I've written a script that polls the resulting error gdb every minute.
If there's new HTML macro errors it mails the admin.

Happy to supply the base script - though it may need some tailoring.

Paul.

>The window is user.html.macroerrors and the pref is a boolean:
#logMacroErrors

Doesn't work for me.

I have it defined in the top-level #prefs of my Guest DB. Is that the
right location? Nothing is generated into u.h.me.

This email is not an official statement of the Waikato
Regional Council unless otherwise stated.
Visit our website http://www.ew.govt.nz