problem with for...in

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Sun Nov 3 09:04:28 PST 2002

This is an old and annoying glitch. You get item#1 when you open the
table in the IDE, perhaps there are other circumstances too, but
that's the major one.

One work-around better than testing in the loop.

try {delete(@myTable.["item #1"])}
for adr in myTable {
	adr^.myValue = "this string"}

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.