Javascripting....

Kris Anderson kanderson at eric.uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 6 11:18:52 PST 2002

Not using Manilla (It has been completely removed from the Frontier.root), I
want to manage my content not have my content manage me.

I've tried making subtables and putting my script in WP text but the only
success with that is putting the WP text at the root of the Frontier file
under websites giving it some # name like #editorScript (as a WP text
element). I put it anyplace else and then I get errors like, there is no
object by that name. The behavior I am explaining can be found at
http://frontier.userland.com/stories/storyReader$106 and to me this seems
undesirable. It can make things very cluttered really fast.

Frontier is a great thing but if I have to load elements outside the
framework as a separate file as suggested (at least my interpretation of it)
then what is the point of a CMS that doesn't allow even the simplest of CMS
tasks.

~Kris