Javascripting....

Samuel Reynolds sam at spinwardstars.com
Wed Nov 6 13:05:59 PST 2002

>Another tool that might be of use is the Javascript Suite:
>http://www.spinwardstars.com/frontier/suites/js.html
>
>Although Sam hasn't done anything with it for a long time, it will work
>just fine in the latest version of Frontier.

I was going to suggest this, myself. Thanks. ;-)
And while I haven't done anything with it in a while,
I'm still here. I'm open to suggestions/requests, and
can also provide some guidance if you have problems
getting started with it.

- Sam
I'm currently looking for a new position/contract.
Resume at http://spinwardstars.com/vitae/
Samuel Reynolds         sam at spinwardstars.com
Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/