Md5 source code

simon baby simonkbaby at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 04:38:14 PST 2002

from,
    simon k baby,
    3rd sem. M.Tech Computer
    REC, Calicut

            Sir,
               Sir i am simon kbaby presently doing
my 3rd sem M.Tech Copmuter science and engineering at
REC, calcut . Now i am doing my project work which is
a part of my M.tech Degree. Sir please send the source
code for Md5 algorithm for using it in my
project" Hop integrity in computer Networks"

Thank you for your time and consideration

calicut,
15/11/2002                        yours sincerely,
                                  simon k baby