Quitting

Nick Cahill ndcahill at facstaff.wisc.edu
Sat Nov 23 22:17:44 PST 2002

I had no trouble with Filemaker and Frontier 10.2.1 (other than the
fact that you have to do a find command, which is slow, rather than an
"every record whose field x is y"). When I upgraded to 10.2.2,
everything went to hell; finds in Filemaker Pro which should return an
array would return "true" or "false," and then Frontier would crash.
It's a 10.2.2 problem and is documented on Frontier's support site. I
went back to 10.2.1 and now all's fine; the AppleEvents issues seem to
be with 10.2.2. Hope Userland comes out with a fix; but till then
there's nothing in 10.2.2 that I can't live without.

Nick Cahill