Domain Alias

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at levistable.com
Thu Sep 5 10:50:17 PDT 2002

Two questions regarding pointing new domains onto my Frontier server...

1) Can the same thing be accomplished through config.mainresponder.domains as what is described in the last part of David's email below?  I'm wondering if I can list www.siteb.com and siteb.com both in this same area and point them to the same manila site?  This would be in lieu of creating the script that David mentions.

2) I have always used the Create a Site form from my main Manila site to create new sites, but is there a better way to go about this, especially when trying to host multiple sites, each with their own unique URL (i.e. sita.com, siteb.com vs. sitea.com/siteb)?

Thanks,

Ryan Hale
636.561.3403
ryan.hale at levistable.com