Blank home page, no edit button

Nicklin, Kelly nicklink at ops.org
Fri Sep 6 11:09:26 PDT 2002

I tried Ken's suggestion (below) and no luck. Sometimes the page displays
"This message has been deleted." but not always.

The markup for the page is normal. It's just blank where the home page
content should be. All other pages work fine.

Mr. Kelly Nicklin
Technical Training/Web Development
Information Management Services
Omaha Public Schools