Specific IP Address

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at levistable.com
Tue Sep 10 05:58:55 PDT 2002

Hi Everyone -

Well, I was finally able to resolve this issue last night with IIS.  It seems that you can set the site to a specific IP address, but IIS can still bind to all of the IPs.  For those of you that might be in a similar predicament, you can see the Microsoft article here...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q259349

Thank you all for your help!

Ryan Hale
636.561.3403