RCS Crashing Frontier?

Samuel DeVore sdevore at teachesme.com
Thu Sep 19 06:55:15 PDT 2002

Pat,
   What platform are you on?  If you are on os x can you turn on crash
logs and send them to me.  There are a couple of us that are
experiencing this problems as well and I am going to try to collect and
sort some crash logs to pass to jake.

Sam D
On Thursday, September 19, 2002, at 06:38  AM, Patrick Ritchie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded to Frontier 9 in hopes that it would cure a problem
> i've been having with the Radio Community Server. Once the Tools is
> running it crashes the server every night after 1:00am, the last log
> entry from the schedulerMonitor is for the 1:13am doEveryMinute tasks.
> Their is no error message, Frontier simply closes, boom.
>
> When I reopen it everything runs fine until the next day at around
> 1:00am when it crashes again.
>
> Can anyone help me diagnose/fix this?
>
> Thanks!
> Pat

=======
See a new experiment: a dad and his two girls
http://scidzone.editthispage.com
join, see and share......
=======