Gems Folder sizes, numbers of simultaneous connections

Hugh Nicoll hnicoll at mac.com
Thu Sep 19 07:52:33 PDT 2002

Greetings Userland folk,

& thanks for the brilliant new features in Frontier version 9.

I am having trouble locating the appropriate settings windows/tools/dialog
boxes - whatever? For setting the default size of Gems Folders and in
increasing the numbers of simultaneous connections. I am hoping to use
Frontier to serve class websites in our second term, which begins just ten
days away.

All bests,

Hugh
--
Hugh Nicoll, Miyazaki Municipal University
Funatsuka 1-1-2, Miyazaki-shi 880-8520 JAPAN

JALT2002, 22-24 November, Shizuoka: Waves of the Future
                    http://jalt.org/jalt2002/