Doctype specification / XHTML 1.0 / etc.

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler michael at GeekTimes.com
Sat Apr 19 23:55:47 PDT 2003

I just realized that I'm not generating the proper doctype, etc.

I think I want to specify that my documents are XHTML 1.0 compliant.
I need to say

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html
      PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
     "DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

Is there a built-in Frontier verb which does the trick? If not, is
there a canonical way to do this?

My best to y'all,

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael at GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here
and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)