Big Trouble

Nathaniel Cordova ncordova at willamette.edu
Wed Aug 20 12:20:54 PDT 2003

Lawrence:

Whew! Well, I was able to recover the site, and all is good once more.
But what I want to do now is render a static version of it. So, I'll
try that next.  Still having the same trouble with links but I've
decided to just make complete links rather than use shortcuts.

By the way, thanks for putting up with my haplessness. I've been rather
swamped with so many things I have not being diligent in checking all
other resources and information before I go to the list. I want this to
work so well so that I can go to my Admin technology group and tell
them they should go broader. Last semester my students in one of my
classes really liked developing sites and putting their work online. We
were all learning together and Manila made it much easier and cooler.

In any case, I need to get much more up to speed on various features. I
see some awesome sites out there.

Best,