Frontier update #0654

Samuel Reynolds sam at SpinwardStars.com
Fri Aug 22 09:44:25 PDT 2003

At 2003-08-21 11:59 PM +0000, you wrote:
>Here's what's new in Frontier update #0654:
>
>system.verbs.builtins.html.editor changed on 8/21/2003; 4:54:35 PM
>(#0654): Added the rich text editor for Mozilla. Updated supporting
>scripts to handle the editor.
>
>Platform: both
>
>Other recent changes: http://frontier.userland.com/updates/Frontier

This apparently breaks something. A client called this morning.
He's unable to Edit This Page. He gets this error message:
    Sorry! There was an error: Can't call the script because
    the name "editor" hasn't been defined.
This is the only change that has been made to his system since
yesterday.  Frontier 8.0, Windows 2000.

I made sure I had all updates, and tried Edit This Page with
no problem. Frontier 9.0, Windows 2000.

I have to wonder: Should this update have been applied to
a Frontier 8 installation?

- Sam