Importing .pdf and .doc files into Manila sites?

Ken Tompkins ken at loki.stockton.edu
Tue Aug 26 07:11:44 PDT 2003

>There's a known issue with the Frontier 9.0 installer and setting up gems.
>There's a work around here:
>
>http://lists.userland.com/pipermail/frontier-users/2003-January/001447.html
>
>Lawrence

Lawrence....

Thanks for this. I've followed the instructions but get an error
AFTER I upload a file. The url has a double http in it; like this:

http://http://caxton.stockton.edu/files/tootles/Untitled5.pdf

Following your instructions, on the server domain page I
put default in the domain box, /files in the path box
and http://caxton.stockton.edu/files/ in the object box.

Somewhere in this process, an http is being added.

Oh yes, the server is on Win2K, version 9.1b4.

Suggestions?

kt

                            Kenneth Tompkins
                        Professor of Literature