Proxy Support Broken

Richman Mark-A13124 Mark.Richman at motorola.com
Fri Dec 12 07:33:35 PST 2003

Some recent update to Frontier and Radio seems to have broken the proxy support somehow. We use an authenticated proxy and I have my userid & password hard coded in. We're also forced to change our passwords every 90 days, and even though I changed it in both apps, they still seem to be hitting the proxy server because my account keeps getting locket out. If I have EITHER Frontier or Radio running my account gets locked. When I turn them off I'm fine.

Please help.

Thanks,
Mark