Increasing application stack

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Fri Jan 24 19:37:12 PST 2003

This did use to be a problem and there was a droplet atone point called
something like SetFrontierStackSize to increase it.  But I don't know
what became of it.

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students