Radio as Frontier

Brian Ablaza bablaza at stargroup1.com
Tue Jul 15 14:17:11 PDT 2003

To say that Radio has all of the functionality of Frontier is
probably technically correct, but practically untrue. I use both, and
can tell you that some things a developer takes for granted in the
Frontier environment just aren't there in Radio. Also, various
threads and processes will launch at startup in Radio that you may
have a hard time tracking down and eliminating.

All the verbs are there, I think. Not sure about various glue tables,
which you can add yourself. If you want to run scripts from within
Radio, you probably could. But it's not Frontier.

--
Brian Ablaza
Chief Technology Officer and Partner

(856) 488-5500