viewOpml Macro

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Tue Jul 22 15:08:45 PDT 2003

One further thing on this problem.  I just had something show up on the
homepage where the news items were supposed to show up, but it is the
one news item that I have in that site.  It isn't pulling the OPML
document from the other site.  This is really strange because this is
the macro that I have in the template:

{viewOpml
("http://www.levistable.com/nextwaveblog/stories/storyReader$8.opml")}

and yet you can see that the page referenced here isn't the same content
as what is showing up on the homepage at
http://www.levistable.com/nextwave

Anybody know what is going on here?

Ryan Hale

636.561.3403