registered product - but my frontier application has expired

Jim Byrne j.byrne at gcal.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 08:13:58 PDT 2003

Hi,

Although I don't now when I last renewed my subscription, I am a past
registered user of the Frontier application - but my root has just expired.

I had a corrupted root a few months ago, so I downloaded a new one and
replaced it. I think this is why I now have problems - I should have
transferred my registration number to the downloaded root.

Can anyone tell me how to get my Frontier root back up and running - please
-  this is an emergency.

Thanks,
Jim

--