Glossary doesn't expand

Frank Tansey tansey at sonoma.edu
Thu Jun 19 15:32:46 PDT 2003

I was making some seemingly minor changes to a site that I render. I now
find that my glossary entries do not expand in my bodyText.

The bodyText is called as follows:

    {bodyText}

In its old form it was called as:

size="-1">{bodytext}<p></font>

The CSS is pretty simple:

#body2 {
    text-align: left;
    margin-left: 10px;
    margin-right: 5px;
    margin-top: 5px;
    font-family: "Trebuchet MS",verdana, geneva, arial,"san-serif";
    font-size: .9em;
    color: black}

If I call the bodyText from my old template all is well.

Figuring that I screwed something else up, I created a very simple template
calling the pageHeader from #prefs

{bodyText}
"testGlossary"
{pagefooter ()}

Glossaries do expand if they are in the template, but not if they are in the
bodyText.

I am running 9.1b4 on Mac OS X 10.2.6

Any ideas?

Frank