BUG? Static Rendering Truncating Links

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Thu May 1 08:13:43 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone -

I ran into something very strange today when rendering one of my Manila
sites to a static version.  When I place a link to an outside resource in a
story and render the story to the static server, it will neuter - take out
the link entirely - as well as the first three letters of the text
presenting the link.  For example, in the source code, it will read:

Manila Server:

Static Server:

gle</a>

This isn't a problem with links to internal resources, even though I am
spelling out the whole path to the link and not using relative paths.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Ryan Hale
636.561.3403