usertalk script sharing?

Dylan Raethel dylan.raethel at ew.govt.nz
Mon May 5 20:06:03 PDT 2003

Hi all,

This has possibly come up in the past but I've been unable to find anything
recent or up-to-date.

Anyway...

Is there are repository anywhere that people can use to share scripts
(contribute to and pinch from)?  I guess I'm thinking of all the fairly
common and generic type scripts that people write that could be used by
others.

In the same way that there are many sites devoted to VB/Java/Perl/etc., it
would be great to be able to have a (single) place to look for usertalk
scripts, or at least starting points that might shave hours (many) off our
collective developments times.  It would reduce an enourmous amount of wheel
re-invention I'm sure.

Does this exist?  I know there are scraps here and there on the web, but the
resources for Frontier scripting (especially with the emphasis now on
manila/radio/etc.) seem to generally be quite fragmented, and a
one-stop-shop would be nice.

Anyone know of such a place?

Thanks, Dylan Raethel

This email is not an official statement of the Waikato
Regional Council unless otherwise stated.
Visit our website http://www.ew.govt.nz