curious error

kthomas kthomas at siu.edu
Tue May 20 15:52:31 PDT 2003

Frontier server maxed out on ram (596k in finder os 9.2)  and crashed
last night. Version 8.0.5 (I'll upgrade soon, I promise!)

I was wondering about this error... It seems to be in the logs
frequently.

2003-05-19.root
5/19/03
	inetd
		00025000	5/19/03; 3:26:34 PM
		client	131.230.180.148
		port	80
		stream	167261628
		thread	13229
		whatWentWrong	Can't write stream because the TCP connection was
closed unexpectedly.
		whatWereWeDoing	Returning the response to the client

Sounds like the network connection is dropping... am I correct? If
that's the case, I'm not sure how to report it to our (campus) provider.

Thanks!

/kelly thomas
http://www.SIHomeTours.com

Take a break - Go To Myrtle Beach - play golf - swim - get some sun
Rent our Timeshare cheap - We can't make our week due to a wedding this
year.
http://newshound.de.siu.edu/timeshare/