Help with Gems page [patch]

Eric Soroos eric-ul at soroos.net
Fri May 23 11:19:50 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 03:17  PM, Gino Roncaglia wrote:

> I have the same problem.
>
> Gino Roncaglia
>
>> This morning I became aware that on any of my hosted Manila
>> sites, the Gems link in the editors only menu is broken.
>> Clicking on it returns this error:
>>
>> 'The "modulus" operation is not supported between values of
>> this type.'

I just ran into this.

The problem is that the string.megabyteString call is expecting an
integer instead of a double.

in Manilasuite.gems.defaultPage, in the bundle// add info about free
space on disk bundle

change the line: freeSpace = string.megabyteString (freeSpace)
to: freeSpace = string.megabyteString (number(freeSpace))

eric