Mail-to-Weblog

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Thu Oct 16 11:00:10 PDT 2003

You can check if Frontier can connect to your mail account by running the
following Quick Script:

tcp.getMail ("server", "account", "password", @msgtable,
deleteMessages:false, flMessages:true)

Is your copy of manila.root up to date? What kind of site is it? news items
or non-news-items?

Are you using the secret subject or authorized senders to verify?

Lawrence