Disabling 'Format Text' option

Roger Turner rogert at surveyanalysis.com
Sat Oct 18 08:58:24 PDT 2003

On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 03:24  pm, Matt Mower wrote:

> The problem seems to be that system.callbacks.openWindow() is never
> called by
> Frontier.  I verified this by adding a msg() to the top of that script
> and
> opening some windows.  The message never appears.

Hmmm. When I do this in my Frontier OSX 9.1b4 I see a message in the
"About Frontier" window as expected. (Actually, OMM
system.callbacks.openWindow appears to be called /more/ often than I
would have expected.)

I seem to remember that the 'Format Text' option appears to be a hidden
per-window flag defaulting to on which isn't persisted -- hence the
openWindow callback approach.

It would seem surprising if openWindow callbacks didn't work on
Windows...

Roger